Day 1: Ho Chi Minh City-Phu Quoc
Early transfer to Tan Son Nhat Airport for the 06:20 flight to Phu Quoc . Transfer to resort on arrival. Phu Quoc’s interior is still mostly covered in dense tropical forest and its coastline is ringed with deserted sandy beaches. There are two days free to enjoy this tropical hideaway. Overnight in Phu Quoc.
Day 2: Phu Quoc
At leisure. The azure blue waters around the island are teeming with marine life and make for good snorkeling. Apart from its unspoilt beaches Phu Quoc is also known for producing the best nuoc mam(fish sauce) and black pepper in Vietnam . Overnight in Phu Quoc. (B)
Day 3: Phu Quoc-Ho Chi Minh City
At leisure until transferring to Phu Quoc Airport for the flight to Ho Chi Minh City . (B)
NOTE: Phu Quoc’s rainy season is from July to November and it is best to avoid visiting during this period. Vietnam Airlines flies daily to Phu Quoc.
Tour price: US$/person (p) ( for land service ) includes :
Price (for land services) includes:
• VAT and service charge
• Accommodation(standard rooms/ twin sharing)
• 01 air-conditioned private (Car or Van or Bus) for transfers and transportation.
• 01 English-speaking guide.
• All meals as specified in each itinerary (B : Breakfast ; L : Lunch ; D : Dinner)
• Sightseeing admission fees, bycicle , boat fees as specified in the program.
• Drinks, meals unspecified
• Domestic and International airfares and airport taxes.
• Travel insurance.
• Personal expenses and other services not mentioned above.
HOTEL CATEGORIES : 3*